Skilled Nursing & Rehab
Skilled Nursing & Rehab
Short-term rehab that gets you back to your life
Whether you’re recovering from an illness, accident, or surgery, our state-of-the-art, short-stay Hope Community is here to help you get back to the life you love.
Below, we’ve listed just a few reasons why our Hope Community is the best place in Pennsylvania to begin your recovery and get back to your routine:
- After an in-depth consultation with your physician, our skilled rehabilitation team will evaluate your health and establish a treatment plan personalized to your needs.
- Our dedicated and licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists provide expert rehabilitation services in our spacious therapy areas.
- When you’re not undergoing therapy, you’ll relax in your private bedroom and have full access to common areas, including a living room, dining room, and kitchen in which to enjoy the company of others.
- Our highly skilled and professional nursing staff are dedicated to your speedy recovery.
- Palate-pleasing, healthy meals, created by our talented culinary team, are served in a private dining room, which offers you the opportunity to socialize with others and encourage one another’s progress .
- A registered dietitian is available to assess and support your individual dietary needs.
Highly rated skilled nursing care
Saint Joseph Villa has received high marks from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for excellence in nursing care. Care is tailored to the amount of assistance needed, and treatment plans are flexible in order to suit changing needs. All are invited to join our Villa family, including the general public. We welcome residents of all beliefs and backgrounds into our warm community.
We’re committed to a person-centered, holistic approach to your care, integrating your physical, spiritual, religious, psychological, and social health to nurture your total well-being. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Spacious accommodations
- Enriching programs
- Spiritual opportunities, including daily Mass
- Healthy, delicious meals
- Treatment by professionals with an excellent reputation
- And much more
Join us at Hope Community for your short-term rehab and skilled nursing needs!
Join Our Team
To make a difference in the lives of our residents while enjoying competitive pay and generous benefits, please click on the link below for available positions.See Job Openings
We welcome individuals in need of short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing care, hospice care, and respite care. Please click on the link below to get started.Why Donate
The Maxims of the Sisters of Saint Joseph are short sayings of wisdom given to our first Sisters but meant for all persons who aspire to make a difference in the world:
In face of opposition, let go of fear.
— SSJ Maxim 97