A dedicated team that supports all who work and live here
Our pastoral care team calls on the healing presence of Jesus in reverencing the dignity, uniqueness, and beauty of each person encountered at Saint Joseph Villa. Team members support and promote the wellness of individuals in mind, body, and spirit. The team works to strengthen each person’s relationship with God by providing necessary services to nurture that relationship.
The pastoral care team of Sisters of Saint Joseph and representatives accompany our residents, families, and staff of all faith traditions and seek to meet their spiritual needs. This ministry works in tandem with the medical, physical, social, and psychological care provided to residents. Team members are constantly present with the families of residents, establishing relationships, sustaining communication, and offering care and support, especially at times of illness or death.
Compassionate pastoral services
Pastoral services include:
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Access to the chapel, which is always open to all
- Daily celebration of Mass
- Morning and evening prayer
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Sacraments of Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- Closed-circuit television to allow residents to visit the chapel and participate in all services virtually
- Pastoral care representatives to visit, counsel, and support residents and families
- Coordination with clergy of other denominations at resident or family request
Join Our Team
To make a difference in the lives of our residents while enjoying competitive pay and generous benefits, please click on the link below for available positions.See Job Openings
We welcome individuals in need of short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing care, hospice care, and respite care. Please click on the link below to get started.Why Donate
The Maxims of the Sisters of Saint Joseph are short sayings of wisdom given to our first Sisters but meant for all persons who aspire to make a difference in the world:
The moments of your life are precious. Make the most of them.
— SSJ Maxim 88