Handcrafted gestures of love for all occasions
The Saint Joseph Villa Gift Shop at our Flourtown, Pennsylvania, location is open to the public. All are welcome to enjoy shopping for unique gifts for a loved one. We offer:
- Fresh flower arrangements, with in-house delivery
- Gift cards for gift shop purchases
- Cards and gifts for all occasions
- Afghans for babies, handmade by the Sisters of Saint Joseph
- Baptism, Eucharist, confirmation, and wedding gifts
- Handmade “Sister Sweet” chocolate candies
- Saint Joseph Guild cards and enrollments
Gift Shop hours are: Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Phone number: 215-248-7877
Flower arrangements and gift cards may be purchased for residents over the phone.
Saint Joseph Guild
Founded in 1968, the purpose of the Saint Joseph Guild is twofold:
- To extend the Ministry of Prayer of the retired Sisters of Saint Joseph to all people in need
- To provide financial assistance to Saint Joseph Villa for the care of these Sisters
Benefits of membership include:
- Remembrance in a monthly novena of Masses
- Remembrance of the deceased in a special novena for the Feast of the Holy Souls
- Remembrance in the daily prayer of the Villa Sisters
We invite you to share in the spiritual benefits of membership in the Saint Joseph Guild and to become our partner in mission as you share with others our lovely assortment of enrollment and all-occasion greeting cards.
The suggested donation for a single card is $2.50. The Saint Joseph Guild now accepts major credit cards.
Questions? Contact us at 215-248-7240.
Join Our Team
To make a difference in the lives of our residents while enjoying competitive pay and generous benefits, please click on the link below for available positions.See Job Openings
We welcome individuals in need of short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing care, hospice care, and respite care. Please click on the link below to get started.Why Donate
The Maxims of the Sisters of Saint Joseph are short sayings of wisdom given to our first Sisters but meant for all persons who aspire to make a difference in the world:
Let your life be a continuous act of love.
— SSJ Maxim 4